Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009

2008 is past, 2009 is ahead. I've managed to keep this blog running for over a year now. I will be the first to admit that I am just a bit surprised by this. And if I can get enough fishing trips planned in 2009 (or build a few new fishing rods), the blog may keep on going.

2008 was an interesting year. I have traveled to Asia on business before, but January was my first trip to China. And October was my fifth trip to China. And as I type this entry, I already have tickets on hold for my sixth trip in a few weeks. In April, September and November we managed to get away for some family vacations, including a particularly enjoyable trip to Disney World. And in between all that I managed to get out on the water for some fishing.

I am hoping for a less hectic 2009. Fewer trips to China, and more trips with the family. Maybe throw in a little camping. And I hope to get out fishing as much as I did in 2008.

No comments: