Sunday, November 2, 2008

Episode VII - Padawan Posse

Last night at the Halloween party I was walking back to the car with Cinderella. As we were nearing the car I was viciously attacked by the ruthless Darth Sidious (or as a fellow Jedi called him Darth Sissious). Lightsaber in hand, I was able to hold off the barrage of attacks long enough for Cinderella to make it back to the safety of the car.


Darth Sidious did his best to convince me of the power of the dark side several times shouting the Dark Side is more powerful! I was not swayed, informing Darth Sidious that I would never join him. He was not pleased. The attacks continued.


The battle was not going my way. A nearby Jedi sensed my plight and joined in the fight.


We did our best to push back the evil Darth Sidious, as Cinderella frantically ran by.


Outnumbered two to one, Darth Sidious held his own. We were no match for him. More Jedi joined in the fight. We vowed to never let the influence of the Sith return.


Four to one, the Jedi finally prevailed. With a powerful lightsaber blow, Darth Sidious was down. As the Grim Reaper took him away, Cinderella could eat candy again. Peace had been restored to the galaxy.


May the Force be with you...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow...looks like you had a rough night. Glad Cinderella was able to return to candy eating, and that you and your family were not harmed while doing your best to protect her.

Lorie said...

It seems you training has paid off, Jedi. We are all grateful for your protection of the young princess. May the force continue to be with you...

Kev2380 said...

Looked like a fun time, I can't wait until my daughter is old enough for trick or treating, she'll be about 10months next Halloween. We'll probably dress her up and go just for fun.

Chris said...

Hilarious. It's a good thing that the Chinese train such good Jedi's. Go six sigma.