Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is the anniversary of my marriage to Kristin. We have been together 14 wonderful years, and I cannot imagine life without her.

I often wonder how I was lucky enough to marry such an incredible woman. My only conclusion is that after following her around often enough she tolerated a pity date. That same compassion keeps her with me to this day.

Today's topic for discussion: When does following become stalking?

I love you Kristin. Happy anniversary.

5 comments:

modernhillbilly said...

Congrats on the anniversary, I'll be coming up on 9 years this year. It seems to only get better. Following becomes stalking when mace gets involved!

Jolayne said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lorie said...

Happy Anniversary! I, too, am glad Kristin puts up with you - even if it is just out of pity!

Kristin said...

Thank you handsome! ;o) love you too!

verybadcat said...

Aww! See how much my hillbilly loves me?

Happy Anniversary!

Following becomes stalking when you go from just driving by every half an hour to peeking through windows. Ask WH.