Saturday, June 7, 2008

And Now For Something Completely Different...

Okay, maybe not completely different. It seems that lately my blog consists of two things:

1. Fishing
2. Trips to China

While I did get out fishing today (and discovered a great Smallmouth Bass stream), that is not what this entry is about. Rather, it is about the fateful meeting last week wherein I was informed that I would be given the fortuity of leaving a week early for China. Yes, that is correct. For the third time this year I will be getting on an airplane, spending 20 hours in the air, working long hours, and eating incomprehensible cuisine. And to ensure I have a superior venture this blessed opportunity will last for three weeks!

While my fishing exploits remain on hold I will post my Asian anecdotes over the next three weeks. Enjoy!

No comments: