Saturday, May 31, 2008

Family Fishin'

Today we decided the family would go fishing together. It was a lot of fun. It was the first time Kristin had been fishing in several years, and Rachael was able to catch her first fish (and second, and third, and ...)

We went to the nearby lake. The Bluegill were biting. Here are some photos of the event.

Rachael's first fish:


Rachael and Kristin fishing:


Fly Fishing with Dad:


Look, another fish. This isn't so tough!:


Hey, I can fly fish by myself:


The Fishin' Family:

2 comments:

Morris said...

a great family! and a little cute daughter!

modernhillbilly said...

Looks like a great time fishing, I love taking my nehpew and niece out to the pond for a little bassin. My love for fishin was started on a Zebco reel with a bluegill hanging off the end of the pole.