Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fly Fishing on the Web


I have added a new link to my Favorite Sites - www.ffotw.com (Fly fishing on the Web). It is a new site that is trying to become the World's Best Fly Fishing Website. What makes it different than some of the other sites I frequent is the thought these guys have put into the site. It is more than just forums and has real potential. When the site was first posted they already had podcasts available on iTunes, and their fly tying videos (although small in number) are some of the best I've seen. I have been assured that they are working on getting more videos edited and posted.

So take a look - the forums are starting to become more active, and folks are starting to post photos. Hopefully there will be something soon there for all Fly Fishing aficionados.

No comments: